AWS as a Solution
Amazon Web Services encompasses an enormous suite of on-demand tools. MS3 specializes in creation, migration, and management for EC2, VPC, and Lambda-based cloud compute solutions.
Benefits of Using AWS
How MS3 Uses AWS
MS3 has been implementing AWS solutions for nearly a decade for customers interested in implementing cloud-based solutions to complement their data centers and provide Disaster Recovery. As the Cloud has grown, so has their PaaS offerings.
Platform Architecture & Management in AWS
system operations (SysOps), automation, and migration
Leveraging AWS for platform management allows organizations the following capabilities:
- Enable automatic scaling to manage demand and keep costs at a minimum
- Manage infrastructure as code to simplify platform provisioning and upgrade process
- Configure elastic scaling to fit demand and reduce cost
- Design cloud and hybrid cloud solutions
- Design object-based stored solutions
- Create fault-tolerant, highly available architectures
- Identify the optimal compute instance types for peak performance
- Secure virtual private clouds
- Automate alerts for SysOps
- DNS and load balancing configuration
- Assist in data center migration
- Create scheduled backups
- Manage identity and access management
AWS as an Integration Platform
Using tools like API Gateway and AWS Lambda to implement and low cost and highly performant integration enterprise engine.
From a licensing standpoint, going with AWS tools for your integration platform would be significantly more cost effective than existing alternatives.
MS3 has been implementing AWS solutions for nearly a decade
AWS as Serverless Architecture
Serverless takes the management portion of dealing with servers out of the equation from developers and system administrators alike significantly reducing costs and allowing for the scaling and provisioning. Essentially, scaling, provisioning, security, providing failover — all of these traditionally costly components of infrastructure management are removed.
Anything related to platform management is abstracted, allowing organizations to focus on a modular approach to development, agnostic to the operating system or server. Additionally, you are only paying for the time it takes to process, invoke, or compute your service or related functions. Traditionally, you would be paying for a full server and all subsequent costs, whether or not it was in use.
So Why Use MS3 for Your AWS Solution?
MS3 isn’t just another AWS partner, we are the partner for gaining maximum ability from AWS PaaS offerings. We don’t just spin up virtual servers and configure VPC’s, MS3 implements solutions that save enterprises millions of dollars. Some of our solutions that are saving $10,000’s every month include:
- Payment Gateway for ACH and Wire Transfers
- Server-less batch processing solutions for Retailers
- Data Lake and Data Science for new Business Value
- Predictive analytics for Luxury Brands
Questions about transforming your
organization with AWS?